Race the Darkness:
Cursed with a terrible gift...
Criminal investigator Xander Stone doesn't have to question you-he can hear your thoughts. Scarred by lightning, burdened with a power that gives him no peace, Xander struggles to maintain his sanity against the voice that haunts him day and night-the voice of a woman begging him to save her.
A gift that threatens to engulf them
Isleen Walker has long since given up hope of escape from the nightmare of captivity and torture that is draining her life, her mind, and her soul. Except...there is the man in her feverish dreams, the strangely beautiful man who beckons her to freedom and wholeness. And when he comes, if he comes, it will take all their combined fury and faith to overcome a madman bent on fulfilling a deadly prophecy.
Abbie Roads Bio:
Seven Things about Abbie Roads:
1. She loves Snicker Parfaits. Gotta start with what’s most important, right?
2. She writes dark emotional books featuring damaged characters, but always gives her hero and heroine a happy ending… after torturing them for three hundred pages.
3. By day she’s a mental health counselor known for her blunt, honest style of therapy. At night she burns up the keyboard. Well… Burn might be too strong a word. She at least sits with her hands poised over the keyboard, waiting for inspiration to strike. And when it does—the keyboard might get a little warm.
4. She can’t stand it when people drive slowly in the passing lane. Just saying. That’s major annoying. Right?
5. She loves taking pictures of things she thinks are pretty.
6. She’s represented by Michelle Grajkowski of 3 Seas Literary.
7. Her first book will be out October 2016 through Sourcebooks.
Race the Darkness Trailer:
<a class="rcptr" href="http://www.rafflecopter.
com/rafl/display/4cf78adb424/" rel="nofollow" data-raflid="4cf78adb424" data-theme="classic" data-template="" id="rcwidget_0tpmqkbd">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a>
Barnes and Noble: http://hyperurl.co/RtDban
Indie Bound: http://hyperurl.co/RtDInB
DARK, DELICIOUS AND AMAZING READ.
RACE THE DARKNESS WAS BEAUTIFUL WRITTEN DARK ROMANCE, THERE IS MYSTERY, ROMANCE AND FANTASTICALLY WRITTEN STORY WITH POWERFUL CHARACTERS.
A 5 STAR AND MUST READ FOR ALL THE DARK ROMANCE READERS AS WELL AS TO THOSE WHO LOVE GOOD STORY.